Cancellation Policies – COVID19
Valid for the 2020 Season
We reviewed our cancellation policy to give our Guests greater flexibility due to Government restrictions on travel:
- All guests who are booked a non-refundable rate at our hotel, directly or through an agency, can postpone their reservation through to July 2021 without penalty.
- All guests who are booked a refundable rate with our existing policies but need to cancel at last minute for proved health or travel restrictions, can postpone their reservation through to September 2020 without penalty.
For all Guests that are planning to book now directly or through an agency, we will apply the following cancellation policies
- If the reservation is cancelled 15 days, before the arrival, the deposit will be reimbursed.
- If the reservation is cancelled between 15 to 7 days before the arrival, we will charge 50% of the total stay.
- If the reservation is cancelled between 7 to 1 days before the arrival, we will charge 70% of the total stay.
- If there is a no show, we will charge the entire amount of the stay.
In case the Guest is forced to cancel the booking due to proven health reasons or government travel restrictions, the hotel can retain the advance payment and postpone the booking to a future date up to September 2020 with no penalties
Please note that changes to your reservation may be subject to availability and room rate differences.
Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific request and information
We look forward to seeing on the Island of Procida very soon